Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ace of Spades (free version)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker X7 View Post
    I don't think it's possible and if it is, it's probably through hacks.
    ;-;
    u and the pdon


  2. #22
    TRUMPETS BE PRAISED Stryker's Avatar
    Posts
    5,341
    Blog Entries
    397
    Thanks
    5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    ;-;
    I guess it's so that people with further render distances won't have an advantage over those whose computers can't handle far render distances.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    any way to expand the distance of rendering? :c
    That's actually a feature. It's to stop you from seeing enemies or enemy structures too far away. Would you really LIKE to be sniped from a mile away when you spawned?
    Steel shatters, granite crumbles, but the pickle... ah, the pickle squishes. Be a squishy pickle.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/morkney/Newprof1/sigpic3.png

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PooZy View Post
    That's actually a feature. It's to stop you from seeing enemies or enemy structures too far away. Would you really LIKE to be sniped from a mile away when you spawned?
    ... Okay, I see your point.
    u and the pdon


  5. #25
    hi i downloaded the free version you showed but firefox doesn´t know how to open a server on www.buildandshot.com it says:

    Error: unknown protocol
    Firefox does not know how to open this address, because the protocol (AOS) is associated with any program.
    You may need to install other software to open this address.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpearz View Post
    hi i downloaded the free version you showed but firefox doesn´t know how to open a server on www.buildandshot.com it says:

    Error: unknown protocol
    Firefox does not know how to open this address, because the protocol (AOS) is associated with any program.
    You may need to install other software to open this address.
    Can't help you :S
    Try it on another browser and see if you get a different result.
    Steel shatters, granite crumbles, but the pickle... ah, the pickle squishes. Be a squishy pickle.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/morkney/Newprof1/sigpic3.png

  7. #27
    No tortillas? AAAAAAAHHHH LCMK's Avatar
    Posts
    4,432
    Blog Entries
    230
    Thanks
    4037
    Woohoo! I'll get it!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
    no because its swedish and swedes are stupid except lcmk
    Team Bilai: Atricity, Nikolaj, Huntlocker, Zelexion, LCMK

  8. #28
    TRUMPETS BE PRAISED Stryker's Avatar
    Posts
    5,341
    Blog Entries
    397
    Thanks
    5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpearz View Post
    hi i downloaded the free version you showed but firefox doesn´t know how to open a server on www.buildandshot.com it says:

    Error: unknown protocol
    Firefox does not know how to open this address, because the protocol (AOS) is associated with any program.
    You may need to install other software to open this address.
    Probably because you spelled the site URL incorrectly.

    It's buildandshoot.com.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12