Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Jigg Hat.

Default Jigg Hat.

We have a Kongregate hat, so I thought it only fair we should have a Jiggmin Hat! (I still can't believe no one had thought of this.)

How do I get this hat? Log into Jiggmin.com and play Platform Racing 2 from it!*

Sounds easy enough. What does it do? It allows you to jump from the heads of your opponents, just like in Platform Racing 1!

Well, that's fine, but what does it look like?
    On some browsers/operating systems this may go a bit fast, so here's a slower version:

(I know, the edges of the 'J' are very... Wiggley. I forgot to use the smoothing tool.)
    So, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggmin
    Hiya Speedblur,

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. Will there be a Jigg hat in the future? Hmmmmmmm!? Probably, indeed.

Thanks,

- J
    *You must be classified as an ultimate member to obtain the hat. Also, this is subject to change in the future. Post your ideas!

Update 6: The Jigg hat was added! Good job everyone. Also, I updated the picture using super secret animating skills. It should be a lot clearer now.
    Update 5: Changed the way you earn it. Again. Thanks Thales and everyone else who suggested this!
    Update 4: Added quote from Jiggmin. (Thanks Speedblur!)
    Update 3: Changed the way you earn the hat.
    Update 2: Improved design. Now with added bubbles! (The old designs can still be found here: http://i47.tinypic.com/11h8cxd.png and: http://i50.tinypic.com/103tkzb.gif)
    Update 1: Changed what it does. Thanks 4Chan!
    Last edited by Mr.White.; 6th February 2013 at 01:36 AM.

F@H Thingeh. -->

2. The Following 153 Users Say Thank You to Mr.White. For This Useful Post:

!Fahim!, ✪ kj35780✪, *Mig*, 1python64, 2pats4u, 2swag4u, 73dro0, :ccknight:, A7X4EVER, AC25, Addy~, AgentFire, Alex.L, Animorphs, Antee-, Arcana, Arz, Atomicisacoolcat, Beakins, Birdbrain102, bls1999~, blueboo, Bluedoe, Bman9k(KingOfLoling), Breve, BronxBomber, C Hizzy, captaincacti, Chma h, Cirmentia, Claire, ClassyElephant,, Colind, Cytikin, Dłrāvę|ër, Dagg, Dangevin~, DarkRose90, Death To You, DeathDragonX, Deoxys243, DivineChaos, drager, Durasek, Egbert, John Egbert, Electricity, EugeneJudo, Flutterbat, Flybird, French User, Geldisleuk, Georgie Poo, Gram, hangman9, Henchai, Hipponator, Homemade Recipe, Husk, Ievoryyy, Ilraon, Inferno, J.A.R, jakmac, Jerevand, jiggmin.com/entries/82573, jijbentgestoord, joe480, JoeVETERAL, JotA, Juusto, kabi, kebab head, KillDaCake, KillerALPHA, Ktost, kubpica, Kursed, Kuwa, Kwing, Laggbot, Larsyuipo, LCMK, Legisperitus, Liam, Los~, Lumpie3, Lunicius, Mana-Fire, Mario, Martinex, masteric, Maze, Mish, Mkl, Mutty, Namechange3, Nemo Nation, neropatti, nightsky10, Nik12, Niogmib, Ohmehgar, Patrick, Pegboard Nerds, PheonixGen12, Pinky, Princess Luna, ProClifo, Purr Cot, Raincheck, Ridens, RidePonyRide, Ringstaart, Sekhmet, ShadowZtar, Skrillex, Slidin, Snubb, Spychato, Synyster, Tacchi, Thales4000, The Fic-A-Nator, the hat bonuser, The Real Mighty Thirsty, thegansta50, thepro1998, TheShadow, Thunders, Tiger, TommyGreen, Travissimo, Tri Oxide, Twinkle the Marvel Horse, usb hub, v0idGIGA, VBR-, Warfega, wertyuipo, Wessels, Wolfie, X!S, xCeVeDz, xreaperman57, Xueqin!, xX~Shoebur~Xx, XYZ, ÜberPigeon, Z the Player, Zamazing, ZXD, ~Light2Shine~

I guess it makes sense to have one. Would it have the 3 bubbles on it to symbolize jv?

no no no people will spamm the shit out of JV

1337 posts yea!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebbe View Post
    no no no people will spamm the shit out of JV

1337 posts yea!
    The logic is that JV will be more active since this hat is promoting the site. Spamming can easily be dealt with since we have ninja staff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SouthSideField For This Useful Post:

The Traffic Queller! NightmareMoon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I think this was suggested about a year or two ago... but good idea, anyway! C:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Nice idea!

Um..... Sure.......

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LuketheHUEbandit View Post
    Um..... Sure.......
    May the lulz be with you.

Yes nice idea.. A 12th hat is great

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by larsyuipoPR View Post
    lol I quite like the hats though.

Lurking in Tommy Office. Mr.White.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by larsyuipoPR View Post
    Tis' embarrassing when ye' have not a single head to cover yer' baldness.

F@H Thingeh. -->

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I like this idea, Tommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
    no because its swedish and swedes are stupid except lcmk
    Team Bilai: Atricity, Nikolaj, Huntlocker, Zelexion, LCMK

Amazing hat !
    I will never get a proper signature anyhow.
    Videoz
    Hush

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    To be completely honest, no thanks. It's another hat with virtually no use.

Besides, you would have to link your PR2 account to your JV account to get that hat, and only on one account too. What if you want a new account but can't get the hat? Well... yeah. (It would work to change this, but I see nothing about it)
    Last edited by Dagg; 15th December 2012 at 04:50 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dagg For This Useful Post:

It should have -5% on the exp gain than kong hat
    but the bubbles rotate
    Creepy little me

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I like it, will give people reason to actually be active on their JV accounts.

The only problem with this is that tons of kids would sign up here that are aged 12 and under, but it's a pretty good idea
    Who is the dead one?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Warfega For This Useful Post:

Nice idea!

Little creepiness is cute Flutterbat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Gimme that hat! >:l
    Lol.

It should give more than just 50% exp, since the Kong hat does the same, and is easier to receive.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast