Thread: BK Rated E?

Default BK Rated E?

lol, Watched this vid. id post in media, but most people dont pay attention to the media section anymore.
    These are just random things people found throughout the game
    Check it out mmmk.
    i like this video the best out of the series ok.
    i must warn you, there is some bad inneundo in there. so like, youve been warned ok

This guy sure wasted a lot of his life making that video.
    (Something funny, interesting, or even mildly entertaining should go here, but I can't think of anything at this particular moment.)

It was pretty entertaining, but lots of them just seemed like coincidences. Like the ESRA thing...

Plus, you could do that to any videogame ever if you had a dirty enough mind...

original retired gangster GamersDreamz's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    his life was dedicated to that video ;-;
    http://i45.tinypic.com/nqsj9v.png

quit asking if i'm "dty" Day Of Lavos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    ***** please, EarthBound was rated K-A (the same thing as E really) and that had a ****ing abortion for a final boss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Day Of Lavos For This Useful Post:

aki

Quote Originally Posted by ~Plate View Post
    lol, Watched this vid. id post in media, but most people dont pay attention to the media section anymore.
    These are just random things people found throughout the game
    Check it out mmmk.
    i like this video the best out of the series ok.
    i must warn you, there is some bad inneundo in there. so like, youve been warned ok
    I watched that video 3 or 2 years ago,it's old. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Day Of Lavos View Post
    ***** please, EarthBound was rated K-A (the same thing as E really) and that had a ****ing abortion for a final boss
    I played that game when I was around 10 or younger and I was clueless,I only enjoyed the game and storyline,that's all what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Of Lavos View Post
    COINCIDENCE?!
    probably yeah
    h

9. The Following User Says Thank You to guro For This Useful Post:

quit asking if i'm "dty" Day Of Lavos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmisanthropical Gymnadeniopsis View Post
    COINCIDENCE?!
    probably yeah
    yeah probably, but it was based off of a rape which is bad enough

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    the jolly juice trope... that guy just HAD to get that pervy
    I think they still meant to use "jolly's juice" as "jolly's wine/vodka/etc."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammjet View Post
    BALRHAHGHGHGHGAHGHAGHAHAAHA.

x.x My childhood memories of Banjo...RUINED! Lol. Most of those are definitely not coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapeater13 View Post
    It was pretty entertaining, but lots of them just seemed like coincidences. Like the ESRA thing...

Plus, you could do that to any videogame ever if you had a dirty enough mind...
    Considering all of the others are not coincidences, it's hard to believe the ESRA thing is a coincidence.
    "Agonize over your mistakes, and you will make more mistakes. Learn from your mistakes, and you will make less mistakes. Laugh from your mistakes, and you won't make mistakes."

Couldn't watch it after 2 minutes because the 10-second loop track was seriously getting on my nerves.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post: