Thread: The new hat (Moon hat)

Default The new hat (Moon hat)

I've seen that a lot of people on the platform racing 2 chat have been asking what the Moon hat is, what it does and how to get it.

First things first and that is how to get the Moon hat: you can get the moon hat by sending a Luna themed level which is for the contest's Jiggmin launches each week. For more information about this contest go to http://jiggmin.com/threads/88557-PR2...ign-Final-Week.

The Moon hat is the newest hat on platform racing 2, it doesn't to anything specific like the Santa hat (makes every block you walk on into ice for 4 seconds), Party hat (invincible to lightning) etc. What the Moon hat does, is that it gives you LUX points for how many players you've beat on a map. Example: you are playing a map with three other players and you finish as second you get two LUX points, because you beat the two previous players. If you finished first you get three LUX points, because you beat the three other players.
    What LUX points does is for the moment unknown, but it does have to do something with the new game Jiggmin is making; Luna.

Luna is a new game Jiggmin is making. I don't know so much about the game, but for more information about it go to http://jiggmin.com/forums/61-Luna.

I hope you found this thread useful ;)

If there's any more questions please post a comment or PM me on platform racing 2 (My PR2 name is Aeoflix)
    Last edited by Aeoflix; 8th September 2012 at 03:08 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aeoflix For This Useful Post:

Lux is obviously going to be the currency for Luna.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andriskalol View Post
    I would have liked being English always. For Hungarian to be good. But for English to be better very good! + Because I can communicate with Jiggmin difficultly. Jiggmin good head. This a compliment Real?

Your Lux isn't going to carry over to Luna because you have to link your pr2 from the Luna menus.
    Last edited by Legend2579; 18th July 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Awesone, thanks for the help!
    (Something funny, interesting, or even mildly entertaining should go here, but I can't think of anything at this particular moment.)

Quote Originally Posted by aaaaaanimebubble123456789 View Post
    Your Lux isn't going to carry over to Luna because you have to link your pr2 from the Luna menus.
    If you think about it, all the lux you are earning now will go into a database.

So when you link the two accounts, it will flow over.

Quote Originally Posted by Breve View Post
    If you think about it, all the lux you are earning now will go into a database.

So when you link the two accounts, it will flow over.
    Oh, I didn't think about that.

urrrrrrrrr
    eh

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    What is luna!?, a game?
    II don't have a signature

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The moon hat will be useful as soon as Luna is released and when we figure out what lux is.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .JaZrg. View Post
    What is luna!?, a game?
    ihavenofriends

oh that guy

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Potpourri For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by _Scars75 View Post
    Lux is obviously going to be the currency for Luna.
    hence the store tab in luna

Umm, ty, i guess.

\m/ (>.<) \m/

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Great guide!
    EDIT: You don't get Lux in every race, some people may wonder why they don't get any when they finish a race.
    Also, it actually depends how much Lux you get whether it's with 4, 3, or 2 players. Sometimes you get +1 Lux when you race with 4 players, sometimes +2 or +3.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
    no because its swedish and swedes are stupid except lcmk
    Team Bilai: Atricity, Nikolaj, Huntlocker, Zelexion, LCMK

Perhaps lux is not the currency for Luna, but rather a more exotic item. Perhaps you can use lux to slow the enemies, or as boost for yourself. Then again, it's probably currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynhands View Post
    Great guide!
    EDIT: You don't get Lux in every race, some people may wonder why they don't get any when they finish a race.
    Also, it actually depends how much Lux you get whether it's with 4, 3, or 2 players. Sometimes you get +1 Lux when you race with 4 players, sometimes +2 or +3.
    No. You get 1, 2, or 3 lux based on how many people you've beaten. When some people do not get lux when they win, it is because they finished under 1:30. You must spend at least 90 seconds in a level to earn lux to avoid 'lux simming'

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CPU For This Useful Post:

Useful, Didn't Know What The Moon Hat was for