IT'S A WIN FOR THE LS!
Butler and aaaaaa123456789 is hosting Kira 12.0
The time zone thingy i will be using is 00:00 UTC -0.
Please read all of the rules, and please let me reserve the below post for the player list. If you see a problem with the rules, or have a suggestion, just say so in the thread and i may or may not do something about it.
1. Everybody chooses a 'name'. It won't have anything to do with your real name or anything, it's just a name that you don't want the kiras to find out. Because if they know your name, they can kill you. It is recommended that you keep your name secret; though you are allowed to tell whoever you want, but they may be working with kira/be kira, and therefore be able to kill you.
2. Everybody is assigned a 'class'. This will determine whether you have any special abilities. All the classes will be explained prior to the game. ALL of them. You have all got your classes.
3. If you think you found out someone's name, I will confirm that it is a legitimate name. I will NOT tell you who's name it is, however.
4. Each kira can only write in the death note once a day. But, each kira may only kill one user when they write in the death note.
5. Your classes are not necessarily a secret. You can tell everybody what class you are if you want. But you could also lie about it. So there's no guaranteeing someone's telling the truth.
6. L's and Kira's can deliver messages via me. It must be PM'd to me.
7. Each L can post 1 message a day.
8. Each Kira may post 1 message a day.
9. You may revive two persons a week, this will be decided via a public vote just like when you execute somebody. Reviving someone doesn't mean they will come back as the same class that they died as. Revived people will have new names. A revival will require 3 votes.
10. Invisible mode: though I can't enforce this rule, please do not use it. Please.
11. I will kick inactive players if they don't show any activity for 5 days.
12. If Kira dies, his/her accomplice becomes the new Kira. The new kira can NOT make another accomplice. In order to do that, the Kira must contact me saying "I nominate <accomplices's user name> as my accomplice", and then the accomplice must contact me saying "I agree to become <kira's user name> accomplice". Note that this implies one thing: the Kira and the accomplice must know each other's identities, since they must tell me each other's usernames in order for me to accept the accompliceship. The (new) kira can choose not to accept though, and if they want, tell someone that person is kira.
13. I won't confirm classes for alive players. I will, however, confirm classes for dead players -- and I won't allow such things as "losing Kira-ship in order to look like a detective". I will announce the class of every player who dies.
14. Dead men tell no tales.
15. If 2 kiras accidentally kill one person on the same day, the kira who killed him second wasted his kill for the day.
16. I will not tell kira's who other kira's are, and the same thing goes with L's.
17. To execute someone, you do not have to use a name, just vote them. It takes 3 votes to execute someone.
18. You may contact kira anonymously, but they cannot respond to you (unless you post your name in the message and they PM you or something)
19. L's can contact each other anonymously.
20. You may vote out 2 people a day.
At the beginning of the game I will give you all (except Kira) somebody else's name. This is an insurance, but beware. The name will not be Kira's name but it could be L's name, so you might want to keep it secret.
It will be counted as a loss each time an L is killed: ///
It will be counted as a win each time a Kira is killed: ////////
^ This does not end or reset the game. The first side to reach 8 points wins.
Classes and their abilities
Kira: A Kira is a killer. If you do not execute them by the vote then they can kill all of you. A Kira can not kill you if they do not know your name. Each kira can use their power once a week. Their power is called "eyes". Eyes make it to where if they have the name of a player, they can see who it is.
L: An L is like a super-detective. You want to protect this person, unless of course you are a Kira. Each L may also choose one successor. This will be done the same way kira get's their accomplice. A user may not be both a kira accomplice and an L successor. They will be stuck with the first one they agree to.
Detective: You have no power apart from the power to vote, vote to kill the Kira if you can.
Name keeper: You will have access to everybody's names, but you will not know who they belong to.
Politician : A politician is a rare class. A player with this class can vote by sending a game host who he wants to vote out anonymously. Game hosts will then post that a politician has voted. This counts as 1 vote towards the execution of a player. No more than one politician may vote anonymously per execution. Other politicians can vote normally. Once a week. This power will reset sunday 00:00 UTC -0. The same politician who anonymously voted may also vote normally, but NOT for the person anonymously voted out. For example, if a politician had two suspects (i'll be using jiggmin and tony), he could send in an anonymous vote for jiggmin, and make a public vote for tony. Politicians may also anonymously vote to revive someone, once a week.
Items and their abilities
X-ray Goggles: When a detective holding X-ray Goggles dies, they choose one alive player to give these to. That player is then given the class (only class; not the name) of another player of their choice.
Double-hand: When a detective holding a Double-hand dies, they choose one alive player to give it to. That player then has one of his votes, which can be for an execution or a revival, count as two votes.
You can not destroy these items. If you do not give someone your item within 3 days, I will chose at random who gets it.
The game will start when i deem there are enough players.
Have fun, and start PMing me your names!