1. Do you struggle to remember ANY of your dreams? At times, but not really, so no.
2. Have you named any part of your body? No. That would be weird.
3. Do you have any form of nervous twitch? Actually, yes. 1
4. Do you poop without washing your hands? Not unless if I'm at a public place, but I'll put down yes. 2
5. Are you convinced you have an unknown super power that you just haven't discovered yet? Yep.3
6. Are you concerned that if you don't look after your toys they will get cross and plot against you? Pfft, no. They don't come to life and kill me, but I do heard about a doll that tries to. Look up Robert the Doll, and you'll know what I mean.
7. Do you change the way you act because you want to look good if someone is watching you on a TV show? Depends on the scene, but I always do that all the time when I'm heading out, so yes. 4
8. Do you avoid telling others about injuries or serious illnesses you may have? Illnesses, yes. Injuries, it depends. I'll put down yes. 5
9. Do you prefer yellow to blue? Yes? 6
10. If you're writing on a note pad and someone draws a small dot on the page, would you have to tear out the page and start on a fresh one? It depends on what kind of utensil they have. If it's permanent, like a marker, then yes, I will. However, if it's like a pencil, then no, I won't. Let's just assume that it is a marker. 7
11. If you were given a button that launched a nuke into Mexico, would you press it? No. I'm not that cruel to press the button!
12. Do you agree that spiders are dusty floor friends? No. In fact, I hate them.
13. Does your personality change wildly depending on who you're with? I don't think so...
14. Does being insane seem scary to you? Depends on the level and what kind of situation it is, but I'll just put down yes for this one. 8
15. Have you ever wished that you were missing a leg, or an eye, or a few fingers? Would fingernails and toenails count? If not, then no.
16. Have you ever held a blade to your eye and seen how close you can get it? No. ;-;
17. Do you always claim to be mentally healthy? Not all of the times. I know for the fact that I have autism, so I know for the fact that I'm not all that mentally healthy.
18. Is this a good question. YES! XP 9
19. Do you find the most insignificant things really sad, but don't shed a tear when someone you know dies? No
20. Do you prefer being by yourself? At times, but for most of the time, no.
21. Have you ever wondered if you're the same person each time you wake up? I don't really care on what I think when I wake up, so I believe that might be a yes. 10
22. Are you taking these questions seriously? Actually, except for one question, yes. 11
23. Is the scariest thing you can think of losing your imagination? In a way, yes, because without imagination, then you are just a boring person. Sometimes, other people use imagination to escape their horrible lives. 12
24. Does being a brain preserved in a jar seem like a good idea for when you get old? Actually, no.
25. Do you check your toilet paper after each wipe? Yes. (EDIT: For a moment there, I thought it said, "Do you check on the BOTTOM of your TOILET after each wipe.) 13
26. If you pay close attention, can you hear a high pitch squeal and does your vision go grainy? No.
27. Is it more cruel to kill a deer than an adult human? No. It's equally in my opinion.
28. Do your jokes always fall flat? In a way, yes. 14
29. Have you ever eaten shit? I think I did when I was little... 15
30. Have you ever bit yourself to see how hard you have to bite to actually cut through? Yes, when I was little. 16
So, 16. What do I get?
"11-20: Youuuuu are the champions, maaah FREEEE-E-EEENDZ. Perfectly healthy!"
...really? I'm kinda shocked about this.