Thread: War Commander

Default War Commander

War Commander is a Facebook multiplayer strategy army game. It is loads of fun! I'd love to have more acquaintances in the game, so if you try it out and love it, I'd like to add you as a facebook friend (temporarily) so you can move to my sector. Post back if you are interested!

Sorries, don't have Facebook.
    (Something funny, interesting, or even mildly entertaining should go here, but I can't think of anything at this particular moment.)

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin 08 View Post
    War Commander is a Facebook multiplayer strategy army game. It is loads of fun! I'd love to have more acquaintances in the game, so if you try it out and love it, I'd like to add you as a facebook friend (temporarily) so you can move to my sector. Post back if you are interested!
    I know War commander is a game of warfare.

Don't have a facebook

I don't have facebook either >.<
    Hey, what the hell did you wipe on my back?

My faith in humanity...

Default Good for health

Are you acquainted with this game, it is a multilayer army game. Some games are built on guilds. These kinds of games are very pleasing and appeasing as they are just meant for the purpose of entertaining as well as relieve you from the stress caused by overwork and tedium. Tedium is not good for health.

Default Good game to play

Many people are still not familiar with this game and the game strategy. It is one of the best game, which I have ever played in my life. The game experience rendered by it to the players is outstanding and praiseworthy.