Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate PR4 Ideas Thread

  1. #241
    E: Instead of 5000 plays it could be 1000 5 star ratings or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    you're not calling stupid opinions stupid, you call good opinions stupid, in my opinion
    It was a stupid opinion. Pediod.
    Last edited by Juusto; 27th April 2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: E
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    E: Instead of 5000 plays it could be 1000 5 star ratings or something?
    then people would be creating some alts to rate 5 on their own levels, it's probably better getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    then people would be creating some alts to rate 5 on their own levels, it's probably better getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat
    That's just even more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    That's just even more stupid.
    i'm just saying some people will do it

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    i'm just saying some people will do it
    Who the **** spends maybe months to get a hat in some flash game? If he wants the hat so badly he is ready to make a thousand alts, he has earned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    Who the **** spends maybe months to get a hat in some flash game? If he wants the hat so badly he is ready to make a thousand alts, he has earned it.
    well he will create some alts to help him get the hat
    but it's better when getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat

  7. #247
    This gonna be gud.

    lemme get my popcorn

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    Who the **** spends maybe months to get a hat in some flash game? If he wants the hat so badly he is ready to make a thousand alts, he has earned it.
    Nearly anyone who has cowboy, or maybe crown. Last I heard it was over 5,000 people. Anyways, you said it would take about 10 hours. You're right, people wouldn't play 10 hours on end, but maybe they would get plays on their level for half an hour a day. Then, in 20 days, they have a hat with little work at all.

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    E: Instead of 5000 plays it could be 1000 5 star ratings or something?
    And another thing, what makes you think that anybody would get a 1000 5 star ratings on their level? even if the level was awesome

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    well he will create some alts to help him get the hat
    but it's better when getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat
    I explained before. It would not be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipponator View Post
    Nearly anyone who has cowboy, or maybe crown. Last I heard it was over 5,000 people. Anyways, you said it would take about 10 hours. You're right, people wouldn't play 10 hours on end, but maybe they would get plays on their level for half an hour a day. Then, in 20 days, they have a hat with little work at all.
    Wouldn't they rather use that time to just make a good level? There would maybe be a few people wanting a hat so badly they really waste days to get some stupid hat, but that wouldn't be a problem. Majority of people wouldn't even bother thinking about it. It would still take 10 hours, and that's a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    And another thing, what makes you think that anybody would get a 1000 5 star ratings on their level? even if the level was awesome
    I think and wish PR4 will have a little more players than Jiggmin's latest Platform Racing game, which is a total failure. If/when it will organize the levels well, the best will get this veeery easily.
    Last edited by Juusto; 27th April 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    I think and wish PR4 will have a little more players than Jiggmin's latest Platform Racing game, which is a total failure. If/when it will organize the levels well, the best will get this veeery easily.
    yes that's true, but don't you think 1000 5 star is a bit much just for a hat?

  12. #252
    No. It would be a little like crown or cowboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

  13. #253
    i have an idea, maybe they could be a block emitter which can emit other blocks, and you can create a block emitter and choose which block to emit

  14. #254
    A built in recorder where you just have to press a button on the side in the level. Easy way to record all hackers.

  15. #255
    It really need freerice-hats

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    No. It would be a little like crown or cowboy.
    If it should get 1000 5 star ratings, it'd have to be on ATB. Rather cowboy than crown.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonic View Post
    If it should get 1000 5 star ratings, it'd have to be on ATB. Rather cowboy than crown.
    Most of the best levels are in ATB. It wouldn't take as much time to get as cowboy. You'd just have to spend a few days or weeks making a good level. Folding cowboy can take years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

  18. #258
    I want... new bodies and hats but in the pr2 style,n ot teh lamez pr3 stayl.
    Try my luna campaign entry.

    Newbie level - Newbie Space by Janoo2000

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Janoo2000 For This Useful Post:


  20. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    Most of the best levels are in ATB. It wouldn't take as much time to get as cowboy. You'd just have to spend a few days or weeks making a good level. Folding cowboy can take years.
    Only art levels are in ATB.

  21. #260
    he really should make us able to use the whole HTML color scale...

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast