Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate PR4 Ideas Thread

E: Instead of 5000 plays it could be 1000 5 star ratings or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    you're not calling stupid opinions stupid, you call good opinions stupid, in my opinion
    It was a stupid opinion. Pediod.
    Last edited by Juusto; 27th April 2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: E
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedron View Post
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Latexi View Post
    then people would be creating some alts to rate 5 on their own levels, it's probably better getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat

then people would be creating some alts to rate 5 on their own levels, it's probably better getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat
    That's just even more stupid.
    God is also very clear that he wants you to feel good when you have a dick up your ass.

That's just even more stupid.
    i'm just saying some people will do it

i'm just saying some people will do it
    Who the **** spends maybe months to get a hat in some flash game? If he wants the hat so badly he is ready to make a thousand alts, he has earned it.

Who the **** spends maybe months to get a hat in some flash game? If he wants the hat so badly he is ready to make a thousand alts, he has earned it.
    well he will create some alts to help him get the hat
    but it's better when getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat

This gonna be gud.

lemme get my popcorn

Nearly anyone who has cowboy, or maybe crown. Last I heard it was over 5,000 people. Anyways, you said it would take about 10 hours. You're right, people wouldn't play 10 hours on end, but maybe they would get plays on their level for half an hour a day. Then, in 20 days, they have a hat with little work at all.

And another thing, what makes you think that anybody would get a 1000 5 star ratings on their level? even if the level was awesome

well he will create some alts to help him get the hat
    but it's better when getting 3 LOTDs to get the hat
    I explained before. It would not be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipponator View Post
    Nearly anyone who has cowboy, or maybe crown. Last I heard it was over 5,000 people. Anyways, you said it would take about 10 hours. You're right, people wouldn't play 10 hours on end, but maybe they would get plays on their level for half an hour a day. Then, in 20 days, they have a hat with little work at all.
    Wouldn't they rather use that time to just make a good level? There would maybe be a few people wanting a hat so badly they really waste days to get some stupid hat, but that wouldn't be a problem. Majority of people wouldn't even bother thinking about it. It would still take 10 hours, and that's a long time.
    And another thing, what makes you think that anybody would get a 1000 5 star ratings on their level? even if the level was awesome
    I think and wish PR4 will have a little more players than Jiggmin's latest Platform Racing game, which is a total failure. If/when it will organize the levels well, the best will get this veeery easily.
    Last edited by Juusto; 27th April 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: lul

I think and wish PR4 will have a little more players than Jiggmin's latest Platform Racing game, which is a total failure. If/when it will organize the levels well, the best will get this veeery easily.
    yes that's true, but don't you think 1000 5 star is a bit much just for a hat?

No. It would be a little like crown or cowboy.

i have an idea, maybe they could be a block emitter which can emit other blocks, and you can create a block emitter and choose which block to emit

A built in recorder where you just have to press a button on the side in the level. Easy way to record all hackers.

It really need freerice-hats

No. It would be a little like crown or cowboy.
    If it should get 1000 5 star ratings, it'd have to be on ATB. Rather cowboy than crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonic View Post
    If it should get 1000 5 star ratings, it'd have to be on ATB. Rather cowboy than crown.
    Most of the best levels are in ATB. It wouldn't take as much time to get as cowboy. You'd just have to spend a few days or weeks making a good level. Folding cowboy can take years.

I want... new bodies and hats but in the pr2 style,n ot teh lamez pr3 stayl.
    Try my luna campaign entry.

Newbie level - Newbie Space by Janoo2000

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Janoo2000 For This Useful Post:

Most of the best levels are in ATB. It wouldn't take as much time to get as cowboy. You'd just have to spend a few days or weeks making a good level. Folding cowboy can take years.
    Only art levels are in ATB.

he really should make us able to use the whole HTML color scale...

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast