Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    Just got my first the long ranger medal
    really , well i got my first rampant medal yesterday DDD

    '' The bird, is the word ''

  2. #302
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    And I just got my first five not alive medal

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    And I just got my first five not alive medal

    I got 7 of those

    '' The bird, is the word ''

  4. #304
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    Guys, I signed our clan in a 2vs2 UC3 League, we are competing vs top clans in two modes; plunder and tdm (or 3tdm, dunno)

    anyways here's le league http://www.fraggednation.com/standin...eague-2v2-6160

  5. #305
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    Also, who can tomorrow go for some clan battles (in the league)?

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator36 View Post
    I got 7 of those
    I've never gotten a Rampant, because whenever I get close I either
    1) Die
    2) Match ends right as I have 17+ kills

    I have about 15 FNA, and my latest was on Graveyard.

  7. #307
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBombs View Post
    I've never gotten a Rampant, because whenever I get close I either
    1) Die
    2) Match ends right as I have 17+ kills

    I have about 15 FNA, and my latest was on Graveyard.
    You have the new map pack? Cool. Also, I head that Uncharted 3 GOTY edition will be released (30 - 35 euros) including all map packs, classic skins pack 1 and 2, fort co-op adventure, shade survival and rogue skin pack, which is actually good, since all of these cost way more than 35 euros

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    You have the new map pack? Cool. Also, I head that Uncharted 3 GOTY edition will be released (30 - 35 euros) including all map packs, classic skins pack 1 and 2, fort co-op adventure, shade survival and rogue skin pack, which is actually good, since all of these cost way more than 35 euros
    Yup! I'm not sure when it's going to be released, but it will be eventually.

  9. #309
    Ringstaart -1.0 Antee-'s Avatar
    Posts
    5,977
    Blog Entries
    216
    Thanks
    5017
    Guys, lets play coop adventure now.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2fan232 View Post
    im not a whore wtf are you talking about i dont sell sex i just want to see my friend again

  10. #310
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    I will do in some minutes, I am about to eat launch, so please wait

    (should I save for the GOTY edition or get a 20$ PSN card?)

  11. #311
    Ringstaart -1.0 Antee-'s Avatar
    Posts
    5,977
    Blog Entries
    216
    Thanks
    5017
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    I will do in some minutes, I am about to eat launch, so please wait

    (should I save for the GOTY edition or get a 20$ PSN card?)
    Nonsense in buying the GOTY edition when you have the game already.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2fan232 View Post
    im not a whore wtf are you talking about i dont sell sex i just want to see my friend again

  12. #312
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    we should play crushing if you have unlocked it, if not, then hard (but not hard on borneo, have already done it)

  13. #313
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    just got a really cool match on museum

    21 kills 13 deaths

    Got 9 headshots with the dragon, 3 head hunter medals

  14. #314
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    Wow, I just legacied and started using these negative boosters and they are a MASSIVE disadvantage. Flat Flooted is like you are walking on mud, small pockets... self explanetory, if you use the G-MAL you start with ONLY 39 bullets, 49 bullets on ak47 and 19 bullets on para9. I started using extra kickback costs cause it gives you more cash and it is less easier to die.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    Wow, I just legacied and started using these negative boosters and they are a MASSIVE disadvantage. Flat Flooted is like you are walking on mud, small pockets... self explanetory, if you use the G-MAL you start with ONLY 39 bullets, 49 bullets on ak47 and 19 bullets on para9. I started using extra kickback costs cause it gives you more cash and it is less easier to die.

    second legacy you get no power weapons , no grenades and half health ..

    All give you 300% , except for no grenades which give you 250% cash per kill

    I never used them and never will..

    '' The bird, is the word ''

  16. #316
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator36 View Post
    second legacy you get no power weapons , no grenades and half health ..

    All give you 300% , except for no grenades which give you 250% cash per kill

    I never used them and never will..
    I just got a Five Not Alive using No breath and Extra kickback cost

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    I just got a Five Not Alive using No breath and Extra kickback cost
    But your banned

    '' The bird, is the word ''

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator36 View Post
    But your banned
    Which means he cannot reply to this post unless he has hacks

  19. #319
    Banned by Request
    Posts
    11,072
    Blog Entries
    781
    Thanks
    7588
    The DLC maps are so awesooooooooome

  20. #320
    Ringstaart -1.0 Antee-'s Avatar
    Posts
    5,977
    Blog Entries
    216
    Thanks
    5017
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    The DLC maps are so awesooooooooome
    Which ones did you get?
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2fan232 View Post
    im not a whore wtf are you talking about i dont sell sex i just want to see my friend again

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast