Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newgrounds want peace with jiggs

Wink Newgrounds want peace with jiggs

Hi this is tollo79 I'm from newgrounds we have been talking and we want to form an alliance to stop kong black and red kong from dominating the both of us. When I say alliance I mean not attacking each other only attacking kong we will be great assets to each other and whoever leads the jiggs or just the majority please help us help you by joining this fight against kong. May I add that a few instances of you guys getting attacked by NG members attacking jiggs for no reason these were kongregate spys and spammers who made accounts to spam our chat during this afternoon this was none of us I can re ashore please help join our fight we do not won't kongregate to form a monopoly on us there are not many jiggs or Ng to fight them but toghether we can help each other get to our goals please help we will help with protection and farms you are a great asset to ng and many of us are hopefully the same I'm sorry for the long message buy please join our fight yours humble Tollo79.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tollo79 For This Useful Post:

still a leopardenthusiast leopard enthusiast's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    As a Jiggs player, I'm okay with this.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leopard enthusiast For This Useful Post:

More dots, we need more dots.

I agree with Alphalon, I'm fine with this.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heaton. For This Useful Post:

Kongregate shall fear the wrath of TEN THOUSAND CHEETAHS.

How will all the new grounds and Jiggs players know? This won't work.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xueqin! For This Useful Post:

No

JIGGS VERSES THE WORLD

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXx_pro_memer_69_xXx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalon View Post
    As a Jiggs player, I'm okay with this.
    me2
    Quote Originally Posted by V15H4L View Post
    Y is your sig noot avaliable
    are you not entertained?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~kook24~ For This Useful Post:

Yeah!! Less teams to get attacked by
    ♈♉♊♓♌♍♎♏♐♒♋ȵ

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J3NNiF3R For This Useful Post:

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kira For This Useful Post:

Together, we shall colonise Mars!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepro1998 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tollo79 View Post
    I can re ashore please help join our fight we do not won't kongregate toghether us are
    Why yes, you re ashore.
    Insert here.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desteroy For This Useful Post:

Hey Tollo, this seemed all well and on the time of your notification on chat, both Newsground chat and Jiggmin's Village chat both agreed that this alliance is great.
    Unfortunatley, after you logged off a group of JVers were bombarded by Newsground people... I think you need to alert your side further too ._.

There will be some that go against it, everyone knows, but I think this is quite a pleasent united thing c:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to fastfoodcac1 For This Useful Post:

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hipponator For This Useful Post:

I'm ok with it

27. The Following User Says Thank You to pwnage266 For This Useful Post:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hipponator For This Useful Post:

I was already going to attack only Kong, except that I'm not going to attack seeing as offense is a completely fail strategy as of now. (2.5k coin weapons are dropped, more than you can steal in one turn form cities or strongholds, Spikes! are stolen instead of power 9 weps when attacking armories, it costs 9 turns to attack, and attacking HQs doesn't steal enough turns)

BUT, if WotW ever gets into good shape I'll be completely open to something like this.

Also: If Geo officially wants to ally with Jiggs, don't you think that someone else should be the one to come announce it? No offense intended, but I don't think someone with grammar and punctuation like that is going to really convince many that the entire Team Geo backs him up. Try to get someone who can sound like he's representing an entire team and fully knows what he's doing to come and explain the alliance.
    You can call me W.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Suuper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hipponator View Post
    Bad news, FC. One of the cheetahs is sick and won't be able to make it. We can only use 9,999.
    That is still OVER 9000 cheetahs.

Yes, I liek this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonNgog View Post
    It's truly fascinating to note you have now been reduced to a clown throwing irrelevant memé pictures disguised as an argument.

This one wierd tip to making it 8 inches longer...

click here to find out how.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonius
    I have tons of friends on JV that clearly respect me.
    Addy888 / EXP GOD / EpicSui / Jiggmin / Usb Hub / Mana-Fire / Dut / Nemo / VforVendetta / Sushie

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Homemade Recipe For This Useful Post:

Peace with creator? No! It's just one of your tactics. We spied you enough to realise this. Also, have you heard of sentences?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Vaktus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Blaxxor View Post
    Peace with creator? No! It's just one of your tactics. We spied you enough to realise this. Also, have you heard of sentences?
    Sorry but, What exactly have you heard that suggests this about NewGrounds?
    I'm one of the big contributors to this plan about the treaty. I'm trying to make this happen and I don't want what you say to ruin our idea on this subject. I understand there will be people that attack Jiggs. We are trying to inform these people otherwise. Last thing, Peace with the creator? No. This is about peace with a community. A small one like our own. We realize we are out numbered by Kong. This whole treaty has and never will have anything to do with getting the creators favor.

For any other information about the treaty, feel free to contact me on this site or new grounds.-BlindingShadowx2

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindingShadowx2 For This Useful Post:

This treaty is a great idea, but your right we need to let both jigg and newground players know.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to shitjustgotreal For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast