Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [NEW] Jiggmin.com Historical References Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Jappleack View Post
    I wish I met Jo :c
    ;-;
    Demons run when a good man goes to war. Night will fall and drown the sun. When a good man goes to war. Friendship dies and true love lies. Night will fall and the dark will rise. When a good man goes to war

Demons run, but count the cost - The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ievory View Post
    Continued here

The chris0 Crisis (Chaos Emerald, The Great Rebellion) - First it is necessary to note a certain rule of the forums that is in place, which dictates that users of the forums are not allowed to publicly discuss moderator actions. This is an unpopular rule amongst members but one that has remained in place. Note: Due to a change in the rules, it is debatable whether that rule is still in place or not. The chris0 Crisis began on the 18th of June, 2011, when staff locked and unstickied a thread in which users made suggestions of how to change the moderation of the site. At that time, a heated debate between Rammjet, who was backed up by a few other members, and the mods was happening over the subject of Emerald's ban. The thread was closed under the reasoning that there was no need to take any more suggestions publicly and if any user had a problem or felt like their or someone else's suggestion had gone unnoticed, they could PM a staff member. Shortly after the thread was closed, a thread popped up "suggesting" that they reopen it. When the staff declined to do so, things got dirty. chris0 writes a rant in a blog about it, which was deleted and chris0 was infracted. Dozens of threads and blogs popped up one after another about the situation, each of which was quickly deleted. Some members, feeling oppressed and silenced, conspired to overthrow the administration and have the first real revolution of JV. Chain PM's about just such a thing were being spread around, and a full-scale rebellion began, causing much bitterness between the members and the mods. Many people complained about the "no discussing mod actions" rule, which was the basis under which the staff was deleting all the threads and blogs. After chris0 was banned for a week, many members decided to follow suit as an action against the mods and requested week bans themselves. After over 10 users were week banned by request because of this, the ability to request a ban for oneself was removed, as shown by this blog from ASilva93 (click here). Some members proceeded to believe that some staff members were corrupt. Later that day, the forums were flooded by the concise yet meaningful message: "Purr cot is an anagram of corrupt." As can be seen in this image (click here), the forums were definitely out of control when the mods were gone. This continued into the next day, during which Silverrida posted a very long and thoughtful thread about what was happening, why it was happening and how we could fix it. When it was almost immediately deleted, he reposted it, and it was deleted again, and after a few more repostings he was infracted and eventually banned for a day for spamming threads. A few users, seeing this, decided this was unfair and reposted the thread themselves until they were also banned or infracted to the point where they could no longer repost it. The drama eventually somewhat died down, but tensions between members and moderators were still high.
    @Bold: HOLY SHIT THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY. So all this BS happened on my BIRTHDAY?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ievory View Post
    I'll probably mention something about happy hours, but animebubble isn't really important enough to go in here, imo.
    You could mention how Jiggmin changed all Game Moderators on the forum to a green color, which were *name them off*, like that ;P

If you want the exact date, Tiger made a blog saying, "Thanks Jiggmin for the name change". Shortly after the blog was made, his name turned black for about a minute (as with the other GM's), then, all became green!
    Thanks for Crown Divine Striker and Dry Bowser45
    Proud member of XPA!'s army.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:

I'll update it tonight, Ievory has homeworkz.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hipponator For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I like how Jo still left for "unknown" reasons
    u and the pdon

Add Ted the Tiny Cactus, he was a pretty contreversial member.
    i like most people except you
    EzoO: mother,sister,you,father,grandpa,grandmo is ****er - --!-(follow me
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    there's a huge margin between fapping and someone passing away

Quote Originally Posted by PatssRuel View Post
    Add Ted the Tiny Cactus, he was a pretty contreversial member.
    Mockingjay disaster

Mockingjay, or years old?.. on PR2 was a very disliked member of the community and purposely made countless threads in the Pr2 section. After a period of time, he requested to have his account deleted and rejoined as Apocolo, who then renamed to Ted the Tiny Cacti. After countless posts and being disliked by everyone, he made a thread about deleting his account saying he would leave becuase of us. Shortly after he came back as Whiplash. He made an introductory thread acting like he was new and people would believe him. He then posted blog entries about how he lied to make people sad just for personal pleasure. He has then made countless accounts, too many to name, pretending to be a new person. He doesn't troll as much as he used to, but to this day his goal is to throw the Does God Exist thread off topic whenever he has the opportunity to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    I like how Jo still left for "unknown" reasons
    Why did he leave then? I definitely don't know.

@Beerd: That seems a little bit opinionated.

LSD is banned forever now. He should be added here.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Ievory should add this new 13+ rule

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namechange3 For This Useful Post:

Done. Creds to N e R for the paragraph.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ievoryyy For This Useful Post:

Nice job updating everything, Also you really should add that mocking jay dis thing.

zach77 (the hippocrete) - Zach was a really annoying member (and he was also underaged). He created vaarious spam threads and posted off-topic replies to threads and such. He had been doing this for a while, and was soon the laughing stock of JV and one of the most hated people around this period. He then tried to act mature by pointing out people's mistakes and scolding other members (which actually made him much worse), this eventually led to the 'Zak r a hippocrete' blogs as he used to make alot of mistakes and was considered bullying. Repetition of these blogs resulted in an infraction, which a member had gotten. Zach was then banned due to COPPA rules.

Meh, first time trying to contribute, so, it could be shit.

This is a certified hood classic.

Quote Originally Posted by sychocut View Post

Meh, first time trying to contribute, so, it could be shit.
    "Can I try?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No!" "I beg you." "NOO!"
    "Shall I tell you of last night's dream? Dark forms... came to me... whispering of unspeakable atrocities..." "Stop with the dreams! You can try it." "Tragic irony; No thumbs..."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkle the Marvel Horse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami View Post
    it will be shit*

it will be shit*
    Well I completely improvised the paragraph I contributed to the thread. As long as it provides information, I'm sure it's acceptable
    "Can I try?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No!" "I beg you." "NOO!"
    "Shall I tell you of last night's dream? Dark forms... came to me... whispering of unspeakable atrocities..." "Stop with the dreams! You can try it." "Tragic irony; No thumbs..."

Well I completely improvised the paragraph I contributed to the thread. As long as it provides information, I'm sure it's acceptable
    lol same here, i was like, "wtf am i doing, i got better things to do with meh life" until i realised i didn't really have a life in the first place

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sychocut For This Useful Post:

lol same here, i was like, "wtf am i doing, i got better things to do with meh life" until i realised i didn't really have a life in the first place
    What is this "life" you speak of; and where can I purchase one?

What is this "life" you speak of; and where can I purchase one?
    Definitely not from Gamestop.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast