Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Create your own war machine.

  1. #1

    Default Create your own war machine.

    Yep. Do whatever you want. Put anything destructive on your machine.

    Something like this:

    Except you have your own ideas.

    I'LL SAY CLEARLY: DO NOT STEAL PICS FROM GOOGLE. IT MAKES YOU LOOK NEWBISH AND LAZY.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darke~ For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Dut is a rly nice guy Mfdom's Avatar
    Posts
    9,431
    Blog Entries
    377
    Thanks
    14358
    <a href=http://i51.tinypic.com/11izd5g.png target=_blank>http://i51.tinypic.com/11izd5g.png</a>Mftopia, land of dreams. <3


  4. #3
    @Mfdom: You've got a nice war machine there...What can it do?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darke~ For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Dut is a rly nice guy Mfdom's Avatar
    Posts
    9,431
    Blog Entries
    377
    Thanks
    14358
    Quote Originally Posted by --DarkTorrent-- View Post
    @Mfdom: You've got a nice war machine there...What can it do?
    It makes stuff explode.
    It can also use hypersonic laser beams to melt matter. It uses jet packs placed around it's ankles to give itself a short but powerful jump burst. Their armor is made of a hard material called helionite that absorbs the sun's energy. They can power themselves, and also solve problems like a human being, yet still able to be programmed to fight for one cause, yours. They may not seem like a world threat but these manufactured by the millions every 6 months will create a fearsome army.
    <a href=http://i51.tinypic.com/11izd5g.png target=_blank>http://i51.tinypic.com/11izd5g.png</a>Mftopia, land of dreams. <3

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mfdom For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfdοm View Post
    It makes stuff explode.
    It can also use hypersonic laser beams to melt matter. It uses jet packs placed around it's ankles to give itself a short but powerful jump burst. Their armor is made of a hard material called helionite that absorbs the sun's energy. They can power themselves, and also solve problems like a human being, yet still able to be programmed to fight for one cause, yours. They may not seem like a world threat but these manufactured by the millions every 6 months will create a fearsome army.
    Wow....It is really awesome. Can you get me some helionite? I really need an armor with those properties. C=

  9. #6
    Dut is a rly nice guy Mfdom's Avatar
    Posts
    9,431
    Blog Entries
    377
    Thanks
    14358
    Quote Originally Posted by --DarkTorrent-- View Post
    Wow....It is really awesome. Can you get me some helionite? I really need an armor with those properties. C=
    Helionite is a very expensive material to mine. Workers need to watch for pockets of raw energy that will explode with the right amount of force. And it can only be found in the sun baked cliffs of Monsarno.
    <a href=http://i51.tinypic.com/11izd5g.png target=_blank>http://i51.tinypic.com/11izd5g.png</a>Mftopia, land of dreams. <3

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mfdom For This Useful Post:


  11. #7

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sushie For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by svshie View Post
    omg never had the chance to see that! It is a rare war machine! 0.0

  14. #9
    I do not draw...A flamethrower
    HELLO

  15. #10

    and its cazlled parasol idiot

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to a zorref kid For This Useful Post:


  17. #11




    EPIC FAIL

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SouthSideField For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Bump.

  20. #13
    where are my thanks? *looks at noose*

  21. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer2050 View Post
    where are my thanks? *looks at noose*
    Have you ever tested that machine you own?

  22. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfdοm View Post
    Apparently I'm your secret weapon.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [1/2]Lite For This Useful Post:


  24. #16


    Ehh I suck at drawing war machines... This how ever is more of an Alien Machine XD

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cranasauro For This Useful Post:


  26. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Zen View Post
    I think this htread might have been made. The draw your own weapon.
    It isn't exactly the same thread. BTW, I want to see your war machine, because you're one of the best artists here on JV. =P

  27. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by --DarkTorrent-- View Post
    It isn't exactly the same thread. BTW, I want to see your war machine, because you're one of the best artists here on JV. =P
    Thanks but my whole zen thing goes against war. XD Also so many other people on jv alone that are better. ;-;
    1st mate of the Jolly Boat 
✫Pickle ninja school: Tazer✫
  With a sniper rifle 
 ~Penguin Army:Rookie~

  28. #19

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darke~ For This Useful Post:


  30. #20
    ▓ █▓ █▓ █▓ █▓ █▓ █▓ █▓ █▓ sirham's Avatar
    Posts
    2,148
    Blog Entries
    215
    Thanks
    1601
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFlamingPotato
    sirham 4 mod
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiX
    So if some one was gonna destroy the world and were litterally unstoppable you would just sit there and ?
    ✫Pickle Ninja School: Apprentice✫

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to sirham For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast