Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Thread: Terraria

since minecraft has enough servers, I will prolly be starting a Terraria server sometime soon
    u and the pdon

I need to learn more about this game.
    I don't know very much about it, and when I play I don't do much. :p
    I HAVE A SIGNATURE THAT SAYS THIS

Thought I'd bump this because this game is ****ing awesome ._.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kuwa For This Useful Post:

Bump for someoneshouldreallymakeaserver
    u and the pdon

Can we has Mediumcore server
    Ba-di-ya, say that you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Quote View Post
    Can we has Mediumcore server
    I have tShock which is a server hoster. A lot better than Hamachi. Can forge in items, ban, kick, make admins etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTALON.exe View Post
    Yeah, hornets are a nightmare to fight until you get into Mythril, maybe even Adamantite gear.
    Not exactly, if you know Yrimir, he's a freeking god at Terraria and he managed to get Blade of Grass and Ivy Whip without any armor and a Musket. People under estimate Musket and just leave them or bin them, but they're an easy way to get through Jungles.

But I do stress that man eaters/hornets are a ***** to fight.

Someone really should host a server again. I never actually did get a chance to play on Jo's.
    Made with a text generator and I'm proud. (Ok not really.)

still a leopardenthusiast leopard enthusiast's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Not exactly, if you know Yrimir, he's a freeking god at Terraria and he managed to get Blade of Grass and Ivy Whip without any armor and a Musket. People under estimate Musket and just leave them or bin them, but they're an easy way to get through Jungles.

But I do stress that man eaters/hornets are a ***** to fight.
    Eh, muskets are alright. Same damage as the Phoenix Blaster, so once you get a PB, the Musket is redundant. Bit slow, so I usually lean towards the Flintlock Pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    I have tShock which is a server hoster. A lot better than Hamachi. Can forge in items, ban, kick, make admins etc.
    tShock isn't anything like Hamachi.
    tShock is server software, Hamachi is used to create shitty, unsafe servers.
    this.Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Altaοr View Post
    tShock isn't anything like Hamachi.
    tShock is server software, Hamachi is used to create shitty, unsafe servers.
    ... you obviously no nothing about hamachi.
    u and the pdon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Useful Post:

I entered a team into a tournament a few days ago and just said the team would consist of me, Cold (Quote) and HalfLite. We had our first game today and demolished the other team. The video of the tourney creator is here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...&v=GQdlsBSs-T4

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kuwa For This Useful Post:

I guess you guys are like me; Terraria got boring.

Yeah, the news of no updates killed it.

Oh well, Tyuri is making Starbound soon so I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucoza_ View Post
    Oh well, Tyuri is making Starbound soon so I don't mind.
    Oh yeah, Starbound looks epic.
    Well, shall we dance?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucoza_ View Post
    I entered a team into a tournament a few days ago and just said the team would consist of me, Cold (Quote) and HalfLite. We had our first game today and demolished the other team. The video of the tourney creator is here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...&v=GQdlsBSs-T4
    Mudkip has died.

IMO, people killed it, not updates
    Has Minecraft ever got more ores? (Emerald is almost here but that doesn't count [yet])
    Coal, Iron, Gold, Lapis, Redstone, and Diamond (Which 3 of them doesn't even work for tools)
    Terraria's got you Copper, Iron, Silver, Gold, Demonite, Meteorite, Hellstone, Cobalt, Mythril, Adamantite and even more mobs

But somehow Terraria ain't as popular as Minecraft, not sure if it's because Wires not being as good at Redstone, the game looks ugly, or probably lack of updates and mods. You guys have tried Hardcore or Mediumcore with friends? That could make a great server

Terraria was awesome game
    But every game has to die.
    With the exception of Addictcraft, of course
    Ba-di-ya, say that you remember.

Yeah I got bored with my 2nd SP character and with no new updates, it's gotten pretty boring. I've thought about hosting some CTG matches soon though, so if anyone is interested, we should try to arrange something.
    Made with a text generator and I'm proud. (Ok not really.)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mariokirby For This Useful Post:

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast