Because really, it'd be nice to have a sticky for this. Post your PR2 suggestions here!
Because this thread is for all kinds of suggestions, I've decided that for every suggestion type in your post, you should include the appropriate string of characters so that readers can Ctrl+F through the pages to find the other peoples' suggestions easier:Type of Suggestion: What type of suggestion it is. See below.
Suggestion Details: What the suggestion will do to affect gameplay.
Suggestion Visuals: What the suggestion will look like. Descriptions and pictures are both welcome.
Logos: How this will enrich the gaming experience of PR2.
- 00Hat - A new hat idea
- 00Item - A new item idea
- 00Block - A new block idea
- 00Part - Ideas for new heads, bodies, feet, or entire sets of the three
- 00Editor - An idea for changes/additions that can be made to the Level Editor.
- 00Levels - An idea that will change how users find levels, such as being able to sort by difficulty, being able to favorite levels, being able to sort by number of favorites, etc.
- 00Community - An idea that will influence the chat, PM, Friends, or Ignored systems
- 00Administration - An idea that will influence the system of chat and level moderation
- 00Accounts - An idea that will change the way accounts are created or managed
- 00Servers - Ideas that will change the way the PR2 servers are run.
- 00Folding - Ideas that will change the way Folding at Home incentives are rewarded or determined
- 00CodeEdit - An idea for code that should be rewritten to change how PR2 works, such as the experience formula
- 00CodeAdd - An idea for code that should be added to change how PR2 works, but will not interfere with the current functions of PR2, such as adding a new stat.
- 00Other - An idea that does not fit into the above categories. Upon reading posts under these categories, I will edit this post to add whatever category I believe this fits under.
Type of Suggestion: 00Hat
Suggestion Details: A PR1 Hat that will allow a player to stun another player by stepping on their head or by bumping a block another player is standing on.
Suggestion Visuals: Similar to a Kongregate Hat, but with a 1 instead of a K.
Logos: This will add a nostalgic element from PR2 into PR1, as well as being the first PR2 hat that can be used as an offensive catalyst.