Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hackers, spammers, cyberers, oh my!

I think there are moderators for Platform Racing 1. I was innocently testing the new private crack I'd made for it with someone and when I forfeited the race I found I was banned! (The same thing happened to my brother when he raced the player!) Then again, Jiggmin could have put in a new super-cool banning system... c:

Why do people still play this?
    Hey.

I thought this thread looked familiar :eyeroll:
    The bump was seriously unnecessary, and it seems that some of you are not bothered to read previous posts and seem like parrots... SQUUAAAK!!! {\/}

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fastfoodcac1 For This Useful Post:

I love how every new person uses the confused smiley xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Black. View Post
    I think there are moderators for Platform Racing 1. I was innocently testing the new private crack I'd made for it with someone and when I forfeited the race I found I was banned! (The same thing happened to my brother when he raced the player!) Then again, Jiggmin could have put in a new super-cool banning system... c:
    Pr1 uses an auto-ban system.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atomic Cat For This Useful Post:

Banned by Request
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Energy View Post
    Pr1 uses an auto-ban system.
    Like you said; yes, he use an Auto-Ban system

Voteban and Votekick would be usefull...

!w for warnings
    !k for minute ban
    !b for hour+ bans.

VBReports!
    PR1 is down!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VBReports! For This Useful Post:

OLD is old no one really plays pr any morw

i think we need moe mods because when ever im online theres never mods or admins on people aways swear can they read the rules come on people also the spam the chat with the wrfsdfdsfsdfxfcdfdfdfdfddfdfsd<just like that) and lots of more things

I would be happy to be a mod and help the platform racing 2 comunity from spam swearing flooding etc) i am aways on super nice i help people out and love platform racing 2 100 times better then sparkworkz platform racing 3.

Quote Originally Posted by king sonic View Post
    i think we need moe mods because when ever im online theres never mods or admins on people aways swear can they read the rules come on people also the spam the chat with the wrfsdfdsfsdfxfcdfdfdfdfddfdfsd<just like that) and lots of more things

I would be happy to be a mod and help the platform racing 2 comunity from spam swearing flooding etc) i am aways on super nice i help people out and love platform racing 2 100 times better then sparkworkz platform racing 3.
    1. This is Pr1, not Pr2 and asking ruins your chances.
    2. There are no mods/admins or rules for that matter in Pr1 anyway.
    Last edited by Georgie Poo; 9th March 2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Awesome avatar made by Residays. :3

I still play PR1. It's actually fun in the Chatrooms. Some people have figured out a way to turn themselves into Moderators with a glitch. I use it when people are rude, spamming, or just plain annoying.
    http://oi39.tinypic.com/257j34k.jpg

Omfg.....These ghosts , cyberers , and spammers are getting in the way of the enoyment of this website!...We need more mods In Platform Racing 1 . I volunteer to keep that place in order , with bans , and warnings (Same as Platform Racing 2) I can become a great help In the stopping of the Nuisences....Just...Really jiggmin?...You let us platform racers...Go..through this pain?...We Have to make an End to this nonsense , and Fast , We can't wait for it to blow away because it wont....It will only get worse and worse if you Don't do anything . I recommend making me a Moderator to help keep platform racing in order , and all other games following on this site .

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DBZKChick90 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DBZKChick90 View Post
    Omfg.....These ghosts , cyberers , and spammers are getting in the way of the enoyment of this website!...We need more mods In Platform Racing 1 . I volunteer to keep that place in order , with bans , and warnings (Same as Platform Racing 2) I can become a great help In the stopping of the Nuisences....Just...Really jiggmin?...You let us platform racers...Go..through this pain?...We Have to make an End to this nonsense , and Fast , We can't wait for it to blow away because it wont....It will only get worse and worse if you Don't do anything . I recommend making me a Moderator to help keep platform racing in order , and all other games following on this site .
    no

u

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Legend2579 For This Useful Post:

This post is a good example why I didn't leave this website yet lol

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darke~ For This Useful Post:

lolllllllllllllllllllllll
    rip zorjeff except he's still active on other sites
    i got some work to do and stuff so ok and school and job and private

old bump is old
    Quote Originally Posted by V15H4L View Post
    Y is your sig noot avaliable
    are you not entertained?

****ing hypocrites saying they'll respect the new members.

Pathetic.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast