Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by thehydra010 View Post
    If this is true how come I have played the game and I'm fine? Answer this is so not true.
    *Facepalm*
    http://oi39.tinypic.com/20t432u.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Vortex_ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thehydra010 View Post
    If this is true how come I have played the game and I'm fine? Answer this is so not true.
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Alnino6/PandasSignaturePictureforJV.png

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.
    A.
    A.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cirmentia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by God010 View Post
    "Let me tell you about a mechanic in the game," continued Sousuke. His voice was more rushed, but it still held that slyness. "Consider it a hint, alright? If you walk around in grassy areas enough a Pokemon will appear, and you'll have the chance to go into battle with it. It's a necessary part of the game overall, you see?"

"At the start of the game you have to walk into the grassy area before Oak appears and you receive your first Pokemon, understand me? Under normal circumstances, it was programmed that even though you're in a grassy area, no Pokemon will spawn... I made it different. I manipulated that Chiro, told him what to put in the program, gave him all the instructions on how to do it, and he did it flawlessly. It's rare, but it can happen.. Stepping into that grass, one can spawn..."
    This is a hint he gives to what had caused these kids to commit suicide? I don't understand this hint at all, what does the game do that makes this happen? Creepy story is creepy.

And, why is it such a facepalm at Thehydra? x.x (Inb4facepalm@me)

Did Sousuke shoot the police officers?
    Last edited by Squirvizard; 9th May 2012 at 01:45 PM.
    "Agonize over your mistakes, and you will make more mistakes. Learn from your mistakes, and you will make less mistakes. Laugh from your mistakes, and you won't make mistakes."

Quote Originally Posted by Orngeblu View Post
    This is a hint he gives to what had caused these kids to commit suicide? I don't understand this hint at all, what does the game do that makes this happen? Creepy story is creepy.

And, why is it such a facepalm at Thehydra? x.x (Inb4facepalm@me)

Did Sousuke shoot the police officers?
    Just read the first to posts on this page, then you'll understand why it's such a facepalm.
    You'll facepalm at not facepalming with our facepalms.
    http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Alnino6/PandasSignaturePictureforJV.png

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.
    A.
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by Gοd View Post
    Just read the first to posts on this page, then you'll understand why it's such a facepalm.
    You'll facepalm at not facepalming with our facepalms.
    Oh, nevermind...part 2. Obvious fake is obvious. x.x

*facepalms self*
    "Agonize over your mistakes, and you will make more mistakes. Learn from your mistakes, and you will make less mistakes. Laugh from your mistakes, and you won't make mistakes."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squirvizard For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by G4TV View Post
    Haunted GHOST Pokémon Black Cartridge

Now, this legend supposedly originated on 4chan, so that should be kept in mind when discussing it. The original post can’t be found, but it was republished on tinycartridge.com back in 2011, so that’s where the credibility of this legend comes from.

As the legend goes, a collector of Pokémon bootlegs was scouring a local flea market and came across a Gameboy cartridge that showed the typical Pokémon cart label, but everything was in black. When booted up, it showed the title ‘Pokémon Black Version”. This was well before the DS version and appears to be based off of the source of Pokémon Red Version.

Things seemed normal from the start, but when the player is presented with the option of choosing a starting Pokémon, there is an extra choice. Along side Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur is GHOST. Nothing seems especially out of the ordinary with GHOST, until he enters his first battle, that is. He starts at level 1, but only has one attack, Curse. (It has been noted that while Curse is a real Pokémon attack, it wasn’t introduced until the 2nd Generation, meaning that it isn’t in typical Red, Yellow, or Blue) The attack doesn’t work as it normally does though.

According to the original poster, when it is used, the screen turns back and the defending Pokémon lets out a warped and disturbing scream. When the battle returns, the enemy is gone and it is heavily implied that they have been killed. This is completely different than how the battles work normally, where the enemies only feint and can be revived later; no one dies.

What if the enemy was faster? They were too scared of GHOST to attack. This meant that it didn’t really matter if the enemy was better, they couldn’t attack and were too scared to run. Every battle was a guaranteed win.

This wasn’t the end of Curse’s effect though. Unlike the standard versions of the game, the battle commands would stay up after a battle was completed. If the player chose RUN, then things ended like they normally would. But if they chose Curse, GHOST would attack the trainer and kill them. When the player left the battle, there was a tombstone where the character had been standing prior. This definitely wasn’t normal.

Players could apparently get through the entire game using this one strategy, only capturing other Pokémon for the purpose of equipping HMs and defeating Ghost-type enemies. The person who found the cart claimed that they played through the game this way, but after they beat the Final Four and was touring the Hall of Fame, something even weirder happened.

The screen cut to black. Instead of ending, a dialogue prompt popped up with ‘many years later...’. The camera follows a much older version of your character, looking at a group of tombstones throughout Lavender Town. As the player is given control, they realize that they have no Pokémon, no items, and no restrictions on where to go. They have no direction though either. Once they make their way back to Pallet Town and to the starting point inside their house, the screen cuts to black again.

This time is different though. The sound warps and photos of Pokémon begin to flash across the screen. These are the Pokémon and rivals that the player killed using Curse. A message then appears.. “GHOST wants to fight” and enters the player into a battle against GHOST with nothing to attack or defend themselves with. GHOST attacks and kills the player. Once killed, the screen cuts to black. And it stays there. That’s the end.

Only a reset can get anything but the black screen. When booted back up, NEW GAME is the only option available. After GHOST killed the player, it erased the save. It’s not clear whether this mysterious version is real or not, as the original poster claims to have lost it in a move a few years back. Assuming that this version is real, it’s unclear where this Black Version came from. It could be a version that was modded by a fan and distributed in small numbers, but it could also have been put out in a more organized fashion by someone who was in a position to have access to the tool necessary to do this. Either way, I want nothing to do with it.

o_o I found this on G4TV.com.
    x.x I posted this on the wrong thread before, here it really is.

x.x I posted this on the wrong thread before, here it really is.
    *facepalm*

A Pikachu just jumped out of my screen and ate my grandma!
    You honestly believe this?
    I am Lakitu.
    Ready to save you from falling of the stage, from falling into lava, from falling into water, but also throw spiky turtles on you, and beat you in Mario Kart.

Quote Originally Posted by FillFall View Post
    *facepalm*

A Pikachu just jumped out of my screen and ate my grandma!
    You honestly believe this?
    *facepalm*

I never said I believed it. Stop assuming things, and that doesn't mean it's not true, just because you think so.

You might as well say the same thing to God. He never said he believed it (or did he?), but I am sure he doesn't. ^.^
    Last edited by Squirvizard; 12th May 2012 at 02:35 PM.

*facepalm*

I never said I believed it. Stop assuming things, and that doesn't mean it's not true, just because you think so.

You might as well say the same thing to God. He never said he believed it (or did he?), but I am sure he doesn't. ^.^
    You wouldn't be very smart if you actually believed the story I posted.

A.
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by Gοd View Post
    You wouldn't be very smart if you actually believed the story I posted.
    Sticking their own heads into ovens? Choking on their own fists? So unreal. Obvious fake is obvious. :3

Can anyone here stop facepalming at each other like 4 years old children?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliοn View Post
    Can anyone here stop facepalming at each other like 4 years old children?
    You would be facepalming if you understood the stupidity (No offense, FillFall) of the aforementioned post.

A.
    A.

Seemingly Over Optimistic Tank Titanium's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Lavender Town and it's background music was brought up a lot in this thread. Yes, it is one of the most disturbing Nintendo soundtracks ever existed but there's more to it than just how scary it sounds and the story of deceased pokemon. You only know half of it because this song is hiding some really big shiez you guys should seriously know about. There is a video showing the frequencies of the original Japanese Pokemon sound file and it's 100% real folks, meaning non-edited. In my sister's 1998 childhood years and the childhood of others, people feared Lavender Town for a reason... and I believe this is it.

18 guests viewing.

Seems legit.
    rip zorjeff except he's still active on other sites
    i got some work to do and stuff so ok and school and job and private

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by studip View Post
    18 guests viewing.

Seems legit.
    If you google Pokemon Conspiracies this thread shows up.

No survuivers! - usb_hub im def gucci's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Wow, I can't believe our website was on Reddit and YouTube. Me gusta!
    B4I4Q RU/18 QTπ

Seitres

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seitres For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tank Titanium View Post
    Lavender Town and it's background music was brought up a lot in this thread. Yes, it is one of the most disturbing Nintendo soundtracks ever existed but there's more to it than just how scary it sounds and the story of deceased pokemon. You only know half of it because this song is hiding some really big shiez you guys should seriously know about. There is a video showing the frequencies of the original Japanese Pokemon sound file and it's 100% real folks, meaning non-edited. In my sister's 1998 childhood years and the childhood of others, people feared Lavender Town for a reason... and I believe this is it.

Dam it, I'm trying to forget the horrors of that town...

ARGH! Does anyone actually believe half this crap? Seriously? Who cares if Mew and Ditto are the same. It's a TV Show/Videogame hype created by creators. Needless to say but people who comes up with these Conspiracy Theories actually has no lives and just finds every bit of flaw in a video game. I rarely doubt GameFreak/Nintendo is out to get the world and kill kids.

And whats with the Aang/Ash picture? Pokemon came out way before Avatar: Last Airbender did. Airbender came out around 2004 as Pokemon came out in 1992.

still a leopardenthusiast leopard enthusiast's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joester4life View Post
    ARGH! Does anyone actually believe half this crap? Seriously? Who cares if Mew and Ditto are the same. It's a TV Show/Videogame hype created by creators. Needless to say but people who comes up with these Conspiracy Theories actually has no lives and just finds every bit of flaw in a video game. I rarely doubt GameFreak/Nintendo is out to get the world and kill kids.

And whats with the Aang/Ash picture? Pokemon came out way before Avatar: Last Airbender did. Airbender came out around 2004 as Pokemon came out in 1992.
    Welcome to failtown, population: you.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to leopard enthusiast For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast