How to stop a keylogger and how to check if you are being keylogged
If you feel that you are being keylogged, or want to see if you are, follow these instructions.
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
2. Start Task Manager.
3. Go to Processes.
4. Scroll all the way down.
5. Do you see the winlogon.exe? Thats the heart of the comp. If you end the process...I don't want to talk about it.
6. IF you have two of those, you are being keylogged. Try to figure out which is the keylogger's winlogon (IF YOU END THE PROCESS OF THE WRONG ONE, MEANING THAT YOU END YOUR'S, ______________________).
Sometimes you have one winlogon.exe and you still are being keylogged. In order to find the keylogger, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/?nxdm06xzgoux1vn (completely virus free)
2. Download it.
3. Then, start installing it.
4. At one part of installing it, do not ignore that part. That part has text that says:
5. Click the first one (launch notepad and type random words repeatedly).
6. Click next, then OK. The program will be in your system tray (bottom right corner where the little up thingy is).
7. Open Notepad.
8. Type random words really fast (e.g. 2n4789628962c47862cxbn23746x)
9. Then, go to your system tray.
10. Double click the thingy with the question mark on it.
11. It will show results.
If it says nothing was detected, you are not being keylogged.
BUT if it says something thats NOT nothing was detected, you are being keylogged.
To solve this, go to the place in your C:// where it says.
You will see a file thats named nothing. Like ___7.
If you try to delete it, it won't let you. The keylogger doesn't want you to delete it.
To solve this, shut down your computer. Then, the keylogger would not have access, so then, go to the place where the KL Detector said where the keylogging file is. Delete the ___* ASAP. If not, the keylogger would come back. Delete it.
Then, right click on the recycle bin. Click on Empty Recycle Bin.
The keylogger is no longer to spy on you.
Hope this helps!