Thread: Minecraft

  1. #1921
    Woah, I get 250 fps now instead of 130... 0; (with render distance on far and graphics on fancy)

  2. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikage. View Post
    those 16x textures kill my eyes.
    1.4 texture packs work on 1.5. Only the new items are not edited. Thats how the texture packs work, so you could just update it and keep your texture pack.

    Rly nice guys: Mfdom | Zelexion | Anti | Nero | Ramen Noodles | Box | PrinceWhite | FinalCheetah | Tank | Rly nice girl: Animebubble

  3. #1923

  4. #1924
    Devil's Cry Lightnin!!!'s Avatar
    Posts
    12,246
    Blog Entries
    273
    Thanks
    15438
    Quote Originally Posted by AreUTalking2Meh View Post
    Minecraft 1.5 is released.

    Achievements, weather, detector rails, booster rails and statistics.
    You BS-ing?

  5. #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightnin!!! View Post
    You BS-ing?
    Nope.

    http://notch.tumblr.com/

  6. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by AreUTalking2Meh View Post
    Minecraft Launcher is also cool.

    Rly nice guys: Mfdom | Zelexion | Anti | Nero | Ramen Noodles | Box | PrinceWhite | FinalCheetah | Tank | Rly nice girl: Animebubble

  7. #1927
    Devil's Cry Lightnin!!!'s Avatar
    Posts
    12,246
    Blog Entries
    273
    Thanks
    15438
    Quote Originally Posted by AreUTalking2Meh View Post
    So I can't download any new mods without my Minecraft updating, ****!

    Well, I'm not updating for a while, at least until SPC is updated.

  8. #1928
    You guys and your mods. I play Minecraft the cool way. =P
    "This is not a valid image file."


  9. #1929
    Quote Originally Posted by Person360 View Post
    You guys and your mods. I play Minecraft the cool way. =P
    That's what you should do! Play it vanilla-style.

  10. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutαny View Post
    1.4 texture packs work on 1.5. Only the new items are not edited. Thats how the texture packs work, so you could just update it and keep your texture pack.
    No, 1.4 is bugged on 1.5, self tryed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Person360 View Post
    You guys and your mods. I play Minecraft the cool way. =P
    Pistons blocks, rope, and such...
    this.Signature

  11. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikage. View Post
    No, 1.4 is bugged on 1.5, self tryed.




    Pistons blocks, rope, and such...
    All we need now is a grapple and skyland mod.

  12. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikage. View Post
    No, 1.4 is bugged on 1.5, self tryed.
    Then fix it yourself, I fixed mine in like 5 minutes. (and it was a 256x256 texturepack)

  13. #1933
    Minecraft gave me and a whole lot of other people a virus. minecraft.


    RAGE THESE
    Last edited by Red Jackdaw; 20th April 2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: removing swear

  14. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaksta View Post
    Minecraft gave me and a whole lot of other people a virus. minecraft.


    RAGE THESE
    Errr... That's impossible.
    Last edited by Red Jackdaw; 20th April 2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: removing swear from quote

  15. #1935
    [insert quote here]

    Filter-evading is against the rules.

    oh, and did you download it from the actual website?
    Last edited by a zorref kid; 20th April 2011 at 07:45 AM.

    and its cazlled parasol idiot

  16. #1936
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorjeff View Post
    Filter-evading is against the rules.

    oh, and did you download it from the actual website?
    Quoting rulebreaking is too :/

    Rly nice guys: Mfdom | Zelexion | Anti | Nero | Ramen Noodles | Box | PrinceWhite | FinalCheetah | Tank | Rly nice girl: Animebubble

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutany For This Useful Post:


  18. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutαny View Post
    Quoting rulebreaking is too :/
    fixed

    and its cazlled parasol idiot

  19. #1938
    Devil's Cry Lightnin!!!'s Avatar
    Posts
    12,246
    Blog Entries
    273
    Thanks
    15438
    Quote Originally Posted by คkekvake View Post
    All we need now is a grapple and skyland mod.
    Skylands: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...p?f=25&t=38214 Custom Map.

    Grappling Hook: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...=1032&t=204701 Hookshot.

    Grappling hook mod been around for a long long time, Skylands custom map been out forever, get with the times.

  20. #1939
    wow already almost 100 pages..


    Anyway can you get this thingy ma jig for macs?
    le hi

  21. #1940
    Quote Originally Posted by [Akan] View Post
    wow already almost 100 pages..


    Anyway can you get this thingy ma jig for macs?
    only on tuesdays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntlocker
    Coffy owns!