Thread: Minecraft

Anyone else having trouble making a pig jump off a cliff?

still a leopardenthusiast leopard enthusiast's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaksta View Post
    Minecraft gave me and a whole lot of other people a virus. minecraft.

RAGE THESE
    You either downloaded a haxed client, which HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CONTAIN KEYLOGGERS, or your antivirus is set on "OMG WINDOZAR IS A VIRRUZ".

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil20_12 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble making a pig jump off a cliff?
    I had a little, but I pushed one into a hole and hurried to ride it while falling!

w99t

Shoot to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltαlon View Post
    You either downloaded a haxed client, which HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CONTAIN KEYLOGGERS, or your antivirus is set on "OMG WINDOZAR IS A VIRRUZ".
    Nah. Got it off the correct site. Didn't download. It asked to run the client, I didn't actually buy the game. I just tried it with no account. And I use titanium anti-virus software, it came up with some really weird sites like BeNaughty.com (THIS ISN'T an advert for some rubbish site) and the New York Times??? When I did emergency scan, and set it to recent activity scan I found something, and then did a full scan process to check that it was clean once I had dealt with the virus...

Nah. Got it off the correct site. Didn't download. It asked to run the client, I didn't actually buy the game. I just tried it with no account. And I use titanium anti-virus software, it came up with some really weird sites like BeNaughty.com (THIS ISN'T an advert for some rubbish site) and the New York Times??? When I did emergency scan, and set it to recent activity scan I found something, and then did a full scan process to check that it was clean once I had dealt with the virus...
    You can't play Beta without buying game itself.
    So.... its virus from somewhere else.
    this.Signature

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Yeah... You got a virus somewhere else.
    Post your ENTIRE download history, because if you've downloaded a pirate game or something (NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU DID THAT) you may have a virus. Or a trojan horse. Or a worm. Or [long list of hax malware here].

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Post your ENTIRE download history, because if you've downloaded a pirate game or something (NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU DID THAT) you may have a virus. Or a trojan horse. Or a worm. Or [long list of hax malware here].
    eeeeww worms D:
    I have a dog

I ave to pay for the premium mode to play. I dunno how to play it on offline mode.
    <<Full of Violence

I don't get it then. I went to minecraft.net and just loaded up and then started playing. At the top it said you needed an account to save so I thought I was just playing the demo or trial or something like that. It comes up with the usual type message, asking if you wanted to run the client. So I just did the usual answer to the usual message - RUN. And then I played it and up comes benaughty.com XD

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I don't get it then. I went to minecraft.net and just loaded up and then started playing. At the top it said you needed an account to save so I thought I was just playing the demo or trial or something like that. It comes up with the usual type message, asking if you wanted to run the client. So I just did the usual answer to the usual message - RUN. And then I played it and up comes benaughty.com XD
    Er. You probably just saw an ad, or something.

Wait, did you try to play MC Beta without an account, or was it in Classic?

I went to www.minecraft.net/play.jsp and it asks if you want to allow/run whatever and then I could just play. Don't know what I did. I cannot attach the file to show you the exact thing but I'll work on it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I went to www.minecraft.net/play.jsp and it asks if you want to allow/run whatever and then I could just play. Don't know what I did. I cannot attach the file to show you the exact thing but I'll work on it.
    Give me a screenshot.

Also, try again now that your computer has been cleaned.

I tried to give you the screenshot but it won't let me do it or at least I don't get how..

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I tried to give you the screenshot but it won't let me do it or at least I don't get how..
    Put it on Tinypic (tinypic.com) and use [IMG] [/IMG] tags.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to leopard enthusiast For This Useful Post:

the upload button there is dodgy I have chosen file, and it's type and stuff but either the upload button doesn't work or what I am clicking isn't the upload button...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    the upload button there is dodgy I have chosen file, and it's type and stuff but either the upload button doesn't work or what I am clicking isn't the upload button...
    Tinypic?
    Try Imageshack. (Imageshack.us)

olook, 100 pages.

Shoot to kill.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That's odd, usually Minecraft.net will NOT let you download the game at all and it will take you straight to PayPal.
    I have a pirated Minecraft and my copy is completely clean because I got it from a reliable source.

Ok sorry for the wait. Hopefully you can see it here: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5...ftpictureo.png