Thread: Nominate the next Level of the Day

  1. #6621
    canvas dunes by MeteorMasher54

  2. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrild View Post
    canvas dunes by MeteorMasher54
    Boring.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChryaNade For This Useful Post:


  4. #6623

  5. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblan1 View Post
    aqua-dm by azyssd
    No... he used basic blocks... and its too small

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wertyuipo For This Useful Post:


  7. #6625
    The deserted ruins by wertyuipo
    The colors of the past by darkar
    Easter Egg Collecting by adasio.s
    Speed course 2 by Spychato
    The Rocky Shallow River of Nevermore by agenth
    crl2 final-1 by FinalCheetah
    Slaughterhouse Madness by Dark.Corruption
    Pr3 secret agency by doomsday111
    Ripper's Mountain by DarkDiscipline667 (when his LOTD banned has finish)

    here's some levels to nominate

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluedoe For This Useful Post:


  9. #6626
    teleport race by Shapo

  10. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    The deserted ruins by wertyuipo
    The colors of the past by darkar
    Easter Egg Collecting by adasio.s
    Speed course 2 by Spychato
    The Rocky Shallow River of Nevermore by agenth
    crl2 final-1 by FinalCheetah
    Slaughterhouse Madness by Dark.Corruption
    Pr3 secret agency by doomsday111
    Ripper's Mountain by DarkDiscipline667 (when his LOTD banned has finish)

    here's some levels to nominate
    Please, don't make this LotD. It does not deserve it... At all.

  11. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipponator View Post
    Please, don't make this LotD. It does not deserve it... At all.
    why not?

  12. #6629

  13. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by JeGe_BaN View Post
    the deserted ruins by wertyuipo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    The deserted ruins by wertyuipo


    Thx

  14. #6631
    Ringstaart -1.0 Antee-'s Avatar
    Posts
    6,073
    Blog Entries
    222
    Thanks
    5065
    Quote Originally Posted by wertyuipo View Post
    Thx
    It would be worthy if the blocks in this level weren't used in your 15 past levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2fan232 View Post
    im not a whore wtf are you talking about i dont sell sex i just want to see my friend again

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antee- For This Useful Post:


  16. #6632
    Steel deathmatch by mistika2489

    i think it's a good level

  17. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anti View Post
    It would be worthy if the blocks in this level weren't used in your 15 past levels.
    you mean 4 past levels -,-

  18. #6634
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    Steel deathmatch by mistika2489

    i think it's a good level
    I dont think the art is very well... And its more a simming dm

  19. #6635

  20. #6636
    Ringstaart -1.0 Antee-'s Avatar
    Posts
    6,073
    Blog Entries
    222
    Thanks
    5065
    Quote Originally Posted by wertyuipo View Post
    you mean 4 past levels -,-
    It's a hyperbole. Anyway, 5 levels is WAY too many for the same blocks.
    /6666th post in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2fan232 View Post
    im not a whore wtf are you talking about i dont sell sex i just want to see my friend again

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Antee- For This Useful Post:


  22. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by wertyuipo View Post
    I dont think the art is very well... And its more a simming dm
    just because it's a simming level doesn't mean it makes the level bad, the art maybe basic, but that doesn't mean it's bad

  23. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    just because it's a simming level doesn't mean it makes the level bad, the art maybe basic, but that doesn't mean it's bad
    the art

  24. #6639
    Ringstaart -1.0 Antee-'s Avatar
    Posts
    6,073
    Blog Entries
    222
    Thanks
    5065
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman8190 View Post
    Steel deathmatch by mistika2489

    i think it's a good level
    No, just no...
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2fan232 View Post
    im not a whore wtf are you talking about i dont sell sex i just want to see my friend again

  25. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Anti View Post
    No, just no...
    you could at least tell us what could be improved