Platform Racing 3 Antilag!
Here's a little trick I made to get rid of the lag from the Sparkworkz page! No more playing fullscreen with the game size waaaay too big...
- Name it "PR3 antilag".
- Go to the Sparkworkz PR3 page and click the bookmark to activate the antilag. Have fun!
Note: If you have the old antilag, then delete the old one before making the new one.
Making a bookmark/favorite
I see some people are having trouble making a new bookmark/favorite, so here are some instructions. After you open the new bookmark/favorite window using the instructions below, read "The Code" above.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click "Bookmarks".
- Right-click anywhere in the menu.
- In the popup menu, click "New Bookmark...".
- While in Opera, hit Ctrl+Shift+B or go to Opera Menu > Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks...
- Right-click on any bookmark.
- In the popup menu, click "New Bookmark".
- While in Google Chrome, hit Shift+Ctrl+B or click the wrench icon on the top-right of the window and click Bookmark Manager.
- Right-click inside the Bookmark Manager and click "Add Page...". Note that you can also right click on the Bookmarks toolbar to get this menu up.
- Added some extra checks to handle when everything isn't loaded on the Sparkworkz page.
- The last update broke the "You aren't even on Sparkworkz!" error message and that's been fixed.
- Removed that link to the iTunes store for PR3 that's screwing the layout up. It's on the server menu of PR3 anyway.
- Took out some code that isn't useful anymore.
- The title reflects what version of PR3 Antilag you're using.
- I forgot a piece of error checking when removing the Mochi Awards button. Whoopsie!
- I refactored the code a bit. You should experience less unnecessary error messages (like, for example, an error that wasn't prevented that concerns all the elements not being loaded yet).
- I nominated the Mochi Awards button for "far too annoying and distracting to stay at the bottom of the page". Nominate that, you son of a...
- Fixed a bug in checking if you're on Sparkworkz.
- Updated script to work with the new Sparkworkz layout.
- No more waiting for the "Skip Ad" link to show up!
- The title of the webpage now reflects that antilag is on.
- Minor update: The random game dragon has been slain.
- Minor update: I keep forgetting to update what the code says the version of the script is. DURR
- New error-handling code. Some error messages now have more clarification. New code to send error messages when something terrifying happens.
- Using a different method to remove <div>s.
- A bit of debugging code has been added. If something catastrophic happens, then it'll give you an error message and allow you to post it to this thread.
- The code is cleaner.
- The code now removes the header with the logo in it to clean up the page a bit.
- Original version.