Thread: Team Fortress 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
    Anybody else notice all of the spy knives suck?
    The stock knife is the only good one.
    As a 100 hour spy, I somewhat concur.
    Stock+reskins: The most reliable, pretty versatile. It gets the job done well, but I don't think it can take you far like the kunai can.

Conniver's Kunai: My personal favorite that I have an extreme love-hate relationship with. While it requires good sneaking/flanking and some luck from stray spam, it can be very rewarding for spies that can trick stab. Imagine that pyro charging at you only to be matador stabbed, feeding you up to 180 health allowing you to kill that scout who thinks he can mess with you. One of the greatest feelings I have had as a spy.

Big Earner: The pro of this really doesn't outweigh the con, as it's bad for the IW and DR if you know your ammo boxes(plus the weapon you pick up from the person you backstab) It compliments the CnD very well, but I don't even find the CnD useful.

YER/Wanga Prick: I really think its only worth it with the Saharan Spy set, which is just easy mode. Since the Wanga Prick isn't compatible with that set, I totally disregard it.

Spycicle: I like to use this for giggles on my combat spy loadout- Ambassador, spycicle, DR. Other than that, I see it as a kunai with a passive effect. Also takes your strongest weapon away for 15 seconds.

Bazaar bargain, nuther nessie's nine iron, pomson 6000, professor speks, crate no.42, more mantreads, more bootleggers. Today was a decent day for me.
    drink slow, to feed the nose, you know he likes to get blown
    has he got enough money to spend?
    leave? no, he's to and fro, he doesn't like it when the girls go

Quote Originally Posted by ΤhatOneNewbie View Post
    I think Spy-cicle is not good, just because of the fact that if you get sprayed, you can still hear the noise of getting hit. Any good pyro can find you immediately after those two seconds are up, and you are left with only your revolver.

My usual spy loadout is stock revolver, Sharp Dresser, and Enthusiasts Timepiece. I never really learned to use the Kunai, occasionaly I may use my Wanga Prick for fun.

People who use Phlogistinator can go die.
    Thats only the case if you are playing with good pyros who know what they are doing, which is oddly quite few.

Also, about the phlog, I don't have much of a problem with it. Its actually quite easy to either kill the pyro before the taunt, or just kill them the second they finish taunting.

"We accept the love we think we deserve"

I think Spy-cicle is not good, just because of the fact that if you get sprayed, you can still hear the noise of getting hit. Any good pyro can find you immediately after those two seconds are up, and you are left with only your revolver.

My usual spy loadout is stock revolver, Sharp Dresser, and Enthusiasts Timepiece. I never really learned to use the Kunai, occasionaly I may use my Wanga Prick for fun.

People who use Phlogistinator can go die.
    And that fact you're pretty much defenceless for 15 seconds unless you are a stealthy player.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    And that fact you're pretty much defenceless for 15 seconds unless you are a stealthy player.
    Hey man, your revolver, don't underestimate it. Especially the amby if you're a marksman.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Reticent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reticent View Post
    Hey man, your revolver, don't underestimate it. Especially the amby if you're a marksman.
    I mainly use the Enforcer, the 20% Damage Boost is awesome and the penalty of .5 second cloak delay is pretty much no different than regular cloaking.

Usually there's a time where it's a gun battle with another spy and I, and I normally lose because I'm too anxious.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I mainly use the Enforcer, the 20% Damage Boost is awesome and the penalty of .5 second cloak delay is pretty much no different than regular cloaking.

Usually there's a time where it's a gun battle with another spy and I, and I normally lose because I'm too anxious.
    That thing is a straight upgrade from the stock if you use the DR. Although I find it funny sometimes how I can kill a solly with it in 1v1 combat. I still stick to the amby because those headshots almost never fail to disappoint.

so the arguement speaks out to me as:
    The Enforcer is the Ambassador for those who can't aim.

Oh yeah, I'd definitely rather have a Big Kill than a stock revolver.
    The amby and revolver are 2 different beasts entirely. I'm forcing myself to get good aim with the ambassador not because I'm losing firefights up close but because of what it can do. Even if an area isn't safe for you to go in and backstab it still allows you some utility. Revolver overall though is better at close range, and enforcer has no downside which I believe to be against what Tf2 should be and therefore I never use it.

Why doesn't anyone here seem to like medic? I feel so alone.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikc10 View Post
    I main scout and spy so mediks are more of my target rather than my best buddy. Although medik can be quite fun, especially when you manage to ubersaw your way to an uber and get out of a sticky situation.

I main scout and spy so mediks are more of my target rather than my best buddy. Although medik can be quite fun, especially when you manage to ubersaw your way to an uber and get out of a sticky situation.
    I generally just use the vitasaw, because the saved uber is almost always better than the small chance of an ubercharge, especially when you have a good team.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I generally just use the vitasaw, because the saved uber is almost always better than the small chance of an ubercharge, especially when you have a good team.
    Isn't that pretty much the reason why it's banned in most competitive leauges, that it rewards you for doing nothing?
    I do use it as well on my "serious" loadout. I still prefer the ubersaw for fun times.

Isn't that pretty much the reason why it's banned in most competitive leauges, that it rewards you for doing nothing?
    I do use it as well on my "serious" loadout. I still prefer the ubersaw for fun times.
    We need to arrange a 5 medic uber chain.

Or a whole team medic uber chain.

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    idk his ambisions, but making a thread about doings[?] this sounds just like a troll

Medic is my second most played class.

he fun

I liek playing medic.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Acno- View Post
    Ram, i love how you're talking about everything like it's all about science, just shut up already.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProClifo View Post
    no he's telling the video to shut up

because it sucks

Meh, I like medic, I just don't tend to use it because when I'm not killing people it makes me feel like a noob. I prefer to use it co-operative with a friend.

If anyone has ANY CRATES at all, and you DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM, then I beg you that I can have them.

I went into a warehouse where several spies were and I lite up eight of them before a Heavy got me, all the spies were right next to eachother. I ****ing love my flare-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Azocul View Post
    If anyone has ANY CRATES at all, and you DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM, then I beg you that I can have them.
    I have like 40 of them. Give me a ref for all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Acno- View Post
    Ram, i love how you're talking about everything like it's all about science, just shut up already.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProClifo View Post
    no he's telling the video to shut up

because it sucks