Forgot your password?
1. Still the fastest way, but you will have to pay attention now.
2. I think it's fine, you'll have to see what the other judges think also.
And for your batch 2 of judges thing... maybe you should make a poll.
I was eating, I'm going to play this now ^^
1. Taking the upper path is what every player is likely to do, and so you miss the rest of that part. Plus, this is the fastest and esiest path.
2. I was only suggesting you could make it easier to pass them. Maybe one more block or 2 should do.
1. The part were you can take a couple of different paths, in a greenish background, middle level I'd say.
2. Never heard about that, but you know it, so it's fine :3
Nothing worng with the story, it goes well with the title, and the art is theme-fitting also. This is one of the best story levels I've ever played. For the gameplay now. I found 2 problems, nothing major, but it could help everyone to enjoy the level better. First, if you go to the "acid" part, you can stay on the top path. It is faster, and you miss a part of the story, plus making the rest of this section unuseful. Second, the mountain with small frust parts was not a bad idea, however, some of them might be tough for less sklled player. Maybe you could make them a little more easier, but they can be fine as they are now. Good level generally.
Oh, sorry, I think I Vmed myself again... hum, gve me a couple of minutes, I will replay it.
I chose a really hard riddle that zed can't look up. so gg
Eat it up.
You shall not pass!
Don't give up
DӨNƬ ƧTӨP [GMӨƧ1]