I'm drooping as I type, so this will be short sweet and incoherent.
Servers with Happy Hours are marked on the login screen. This update has been requested a lot of times in a lot of different ways. FireBird fantastically beat me to the punch.
Guild leaders are shown on their guild page with a crown next to their name. This does add to the fanciness of Guild Leaders, but mostly it's the mods who where asking me for this one. Otherwise they wouldn't know who to ban for making
After some final tweaks for even more fair-er-ness, the Tournament server is open to all!
* All players start from the same position.
* All players race with the same stats.
* Finish times are measured with 1/100th of a second precision.
* The winner of a match is announced in the main chat.
* Super Flying Cowboy Mode is disabled unless the chance of it occurring is set to 100%.
There's already a tournament brewing in the Beta Tester's Club, and
I tried to avoid all of those lovely brackets, semicolons, and ridiculously embedded anonymous functions by using a language called Coffeescript. It's way nicer to program with, although tracking