Forgot your password?
Go ahead and read some of my blogs if your bored, because this sure will get rid of your boredom.
So I was at practice, and I was running along a major road. Seems normal right? But instead, there were multiple cases were jerks were being jerks. D:
1. Someone speeds intentionally on the right lane (for the Brits, let's say some person speeds on the left) and honks excessively. I flip that person off as I ran.
2. Not too long after I start feeling pain in my knee (no arrows taken, wheew, but I had to put on ice) a dog starts getting hostile at me.
This is assuming that you don't have school yet.
1. Check your mailbox repeatedly, or if you school uses a website to show your schedule, refresh the page so many times. Once you get your schedule, proceed to step 2.
2. Check who your teachers are, and see if they are friendly teachers, or not so nice people...
3. Before the first day, go to the school and look around the school. Follow your schedule so you know where you are going and you don't get lost.
Updated 24th August 2012 at 04:02 PM by AC25
So in my cross country time trial to make the team, the objective was to run in under 24 minutes 5k. I ran 24 minutes and 19 seconds. Now if only I sprinted earlier, then I could have made it.
Result: I have to run another time trial next Monday.... same distance, same time. Then I start cussing (which you will never see me do on JV/PR2)
So starting yesterday, cross country practices became mandatory and I have to run every single day except Sundays, and I have to get up at 7 AM. So dreadful.... I'm guessing that I'm not in shape and I'm probably screwed. Time trial qualifications are just in 4 days D:
So I planned on going outside to run in under a half hour.
Then a heavy storm came. Grrrrrrrr...
Anyone had a moment recently where plans were ruined by weather?