Forgot your password?
- Added zoom and scroll buttons.
- Drawing no longer wildly turns everything blue.
- Fixed some errors with the selector tool.
- The the select/move tool is now working.
- The color picker now keeps a record of your recently used colors.
- It is possible to save and load stamps and backgrounds. If you check the publish box, other people will (eventually) be able to use them in their levels.
The brush, pencil, eraser, rectangle, and ellipse tools seem to be working honky-dory.
That only leaves... many other things to do!
- Added some sound controls to the mute button. This'll make it easy breasy to listen to your own music while still keeping the sound effects on.
- Made the title page all crazy colorful.
- Nothing works yet, just setting up the servers.